How to Apply-First Time Applicants
- If you are a South African citizen and currently in Grade 12 or have completed.
your National Senior Certificate or Senior Certificate and have never studied at UKZN before,
you have to make application to UKZN by completing a Central Application Office (CAO)
- If you are currently registered at another institution for undergraduate studies and wish
to apply for a transfer to UKZN, you must also complete the CAO application form.
• Grade 12 learners must submit certified copies of their Grade 11 results (plus any available Grade 12 results) and their ID documents with the applications.
• Applicant wishing to transfer from other Universities must submit certified copies of their National Senior Certificates/Senior certificates as well as complete academic transcripts from their previous/current Universities with their applications.
• Medicine: 30 June : No late applications are accepted.
• All other programmes: 30 September.
• Applications for semester close on the 30 April